In Focus: GameDay helps Richmond FC star raise $31,000 for Palestinian orphans

By Published On: June 15, 2021Categories: Case Study, In Focus

For the second time in as many years, GameDay has helped AFL club Richmond FC raise a substantial amount of money via their online auction platform.

In 2020, Dustin Martin’s match-worn Tigers grand final guernsey closed for a record-setting $75,025.

Now, Bachar Houli’s 2017 match-worn Premiership guernsey has sold for a remarkable $31,000, with 100% of the proceeds going towards the aid of Palestinian orphans via Human Appeal Australia.

“I have a passion and deep spiritual connection to helping the less fortunate, particularly the orphans,” Houli said.

“As a father of three children I have a deep appreciation and gratitude for those growing up having lost the most important people in their lives.

“I’m blessed to be in this position where God has given me so much and an opportunity to help others.”

Alongside our friends at Commerce Dynamics, we are proud to have provided the auction platform needed to raise such a substantial amount of money for such a worthy cause.

Whether you are a grassroots club, professional club or charity/foundation, look no further than GameDay auctions to raise additional funds for your organisation.

We are trusted by some of the largest clubs, foundations and charities across the globe!

Want to work with GameDay? Get in touch with us here!

Share This Story