This year’s World Freestyle Football Association (WFFA) Super Ball World Open has smashed participation records, with the support of GameDay.
The event, taking place at Prague’s Gutovka Park between August 7-12, is the biggest and most prestigious open competition in the freestyle football global circuit.
It sees the world’s best freestylers show off their skills, in an attempt to be crowned champion across as many as seven different categories for both males and females.
Athletes from all over the world come together for the event, and in 2023 there have been a record 429 confirmed participants – surpassing all previous editions.
GameDay have once again provided the registration platform for the event, and it is great to see so many participants come together and showcase the very best of freestyle football on a global scale.
Last month, we also announced that a record number of registered female freestylers had already signed up to take part.
This is another indication of how female freestyle football is growing at a global scale, and we are proud to be supporting the event and community as a whole.
We’d like to wish all participants the best of luck, and cannot wait to support the event for many years to come!
Want to work with GameDay?
Do you want to run your own event?
GameDay caters to event organisers running events of all types and sizes. Our solutions can help simplify the management of your next event.
Check out some of the features of GameDay Events:
- Custom event landing pages allow you to design and align events to your organisation’s brand and partners. Intuitive and easy to use set up means you can be up and selling tickets to your event in no time
- Event templates allow you to copy and easily re-use events that you have created in the past
- Manage entry limits, sell add-on products or merchandise, create bundle discounts, promo codes and calendar synchronisation plus many more features to help you sell more tickets to your event
- With integrated QR Code tickets, your event participants will have easy access to their ticket straight to their inbox, via the GameDay App or their smart-wallet.
- Event organisers can easily scan entrants into events using the integrated scanning and attendance tracking feature in the GameDay app.
- Real-time dashboards and comprehensive reporting tools, making it easy to monitor and keep track of all event activity and finances.
Want to work with GameDay? Get in touch with us here!