Product Update: UI/UX Refresh to GameDay Passport to be released from 01 June 2022
As per previous updates, we've been progressively rolling out our brand new look and feel on our market-leading software, GameDay Passport.
01 June 2022 marks the next exciting phase of this project where the new layout will become the default view of GameDay Passport.
The new layout, comprising a refresh of the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) for membership, competition management and all additional modules on GameDay Passport has been in BETA testing since December 2021.
Throughout the last six months, all users have had the chance to familiarise themselves with the new layout by toggling between the current and new layout before the new layout becomes the default view from 01 June 2022.
We have received quality feedback from users to improve the new layout over this time and have received over 10,500 responses to our interactive feedback survey where most users responded that the "new layout is a major improvement".
Mark Pititto, GameDay Senior Product Manager, said: "The interaction from our users and the feedback they have provided has been a valuable insight into how we have gone about improving the new layout during this BETA testing phase and ensuring the new layout is ready to be rolled out to all users to ensure a smooth transition."
GameDay has also been busy ensuring all relevant support articles have been updated to reflect the new layout and will continue to build out additional resources to assist with the new layout being rolled out to users.
Importantly, users will still be able to toggle back to the current (old) layout before GameDay phases out the current (old) layout in the coming months to ensure users can transition at their own pace.
During this next phase, your feedback will be welcome to help us ensure GameDay Passport is as user-friendly as possible. Please email your feedback regarding the new layout to firstname.lastname@example.org
The new layout will encompass the main menu navigation moving to the left panel and a brand new look and feel throughout GameDay Passport.
Here are a few things to look forward to as part of this product refresh:
- Incorporation of our new GameDay brand, look and feel
- Standardised components, buttons and screens throughout
- Mobile optimisation of high-traffic pages
- Improved access to product updates, GameDay community & GameDay support
- Other related workflow improvements, enhanced layout and improved navigation
Below are some design screens of the new layout of GameDay Passport:
|GameDay Passport Dashboard|
|Clockwise from L-R: Organisation Details, Products, Members List, Reports, Competitions List|
Below is list of the related updates we've made throughout 2021 & 2022:
- BETA Phase 2 - New Layout (released in February 2022)
- BETA Phase 1 - New Layout (released in December 2021)
- New-look registration forms (released in February 2021)
- Incorporate the new GameDay brand, look and feel via GameDay Passport login & Account pages (released in March 2021)
- Passport Website Site Editor UI/UX Refresh (released in June 2021)
- Mobile First Online Results (released in July 2021)
- Updates to GameDay Passport URLs (released in July 2021)
- GameDay Marketplace (released in July 2021)