Customer Notification: GameDay Passport URL Updates
As part of GameDay's rebrand, we will now look to align URL domain's for GameDay Passport to reflect that of mygameday.app. This update will assist in standardising our domain names within the GameDay product suite and shift away from the use of SportsTG and any former naming conventions.
This change will be implemented on Thursday 29th July between 6am-9am (AEST) and will not impact users accessing current URL's.
As part of this change an automated redirect will be enabled for users trying to access the current URL's to the updated mygameday.app URL. This may force a log-out of your current user session, where users will be redirected to sign-in again to GameDay Passport.
Below is a list of current domain names that will be updated:
Current v new GameDay Passport URLs
- https://membership.sportstg.com/ > https://membership.mygameday.app/
- https://passport.sportstg.com/ > https://passport.mygameday.app/
- https://websites.sportstg.com/ > https://websites.mygameday.app/
- https://apigateway.foxsportspulse.com/ > https://apigateway.mygameday.app/
- http://misc.foxsportspulse.com/ > http://misc.mygameday.app/
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our GameDay Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or via one of the contact numbers below
AU: 1300 139 970
NZ: 0800 808 202
UK/Europe: +44 161 470 0736