GameDay and Openpay launch Sports Community Fund
There are 200 grants available, each valued at $250. Succesful recipients will receive payments in the form of one (1) prepaid Mastercard gift card. The gift card will be posted via insured and registered mail by Australia Post.
Who can apply?
- Eligible sporting organisations of GameDay's network.
- Eligible sporting organisations who offer Openpay to their members and per participants (team players)
- Sporting organisations who have no already received one (1) Sports Community Fund Contribution from Openpay and GameDay on/before Wednesday 30 June 2021 * Relevant to only to the 2nd round of the gran if needed
What do I, as a sporting organisation, need to apply
- An initiative or idea that encourages a passion for healthy and active lifestyles across all ages.
- An active Openpay Merchant Account. 'Active' is defined as a sporting organisation who has transacted at least 1 customer plan in the last 12months.
- Be a user of GameDay's platforms and services.
- Has the ability to promote co-branded activations within the sporting organisations owned, paid or earned communication with their members.
- Realistic and timely commitment to spend the fund by the end of the current Sport Season.
- Your sporting organisations revenue is less tham $1m per annum.
- Digital Marketing or technology solutions
- Team Uniforms
- Community events
- On field signage
- Print ad contributions (billboards, flyers, local newspaper)
- Sporting equipment
- Upgrades to facilities
- Alcohol or tobacco products
- Sponsored communication or activity related to Openpay's direct competitors (e.g Afterpay, Zip, Klarna, Humm etc.)
- Club Administration Fees (staff wages, cost-to-business fees, travel expenses).
- Purchase of other digital products and solution that are competitors to GameDay
For community Fund Enquiries or Marketing Support: