Product Announcement: UI/UX update to GameDay
Closely aligned to our recent rebrand to GameDay, our latest GameDay Membership & Events solution will undertake a refresh of its own.
This will encompass a new-look user interface (UI) and an exciting new user experience (UX) for customers using GameDay Membership & Events and all additional modules that are part of the platform.
Here are a few things to look forward to as part of this product update:
- further incorporate our new GameDay brand, look and feel
- provide users with an improved UX (user experience), fresh new look and improved navigation and UI (user interface)
- moving the main navigation menu to the left panel which can expand and close
- move the settings screen under a cog item and out of the my organisation menu
- direct access from the dashboard to create new forms, products, events, questions and more
- standardise components, buttons and screens throughout the system (some of which has already been released)
- improved mobile optimisation of GameDay Membership & Events
- introduction of GameDay Marketplace to connect you with our partner products
- improved access to Product Updates & GameDay Community
- small UI improvements to the membership & event registration forms
- other related workflow improvements, enhanced layout and feature enhancements
These changes will be rolled out progressively from mid-April 2021 so keep a look out for more updates as we get closer to release!
Please view the related support article to view these updates in more detail (including screenshots) - click here