Product Feature: GameDay Events & Ticketing has arrived!
GameDay Events and Ticketing has arrived and is being used and trusted by some of the largest sporting organisations across the globe.
GameDay Events and Ticketing can be used as a stand alone Event Management Platform, or in conjunction with our Membership Management offering.
GameDay Events and Ticketing is perfect for Organisations and Events of all sizes, from club fundraising events, presentation nights, school holiday camps/clinics, online events that you need to take registrations for to national events - GameDay has you covered.
GameDay Events and Ticketing can be provided in a tiered environment which is a perfect solution for National Governing Bodies, State Federations or Regions or can be rolled out for an event organiser or community club / association. Some of the key features of GameDay Events include:
- Dedicated landing page (website) for every event created. This landing page also includes:
- All event information including contact details of event organisers
- Fees / Different Entry Types
- Section to recognise your partners / sponsors
- Event logo
- Can be themed and branded in accordance with your organisations branding guidelines
- Google Map with location of the event (if applicable)
- Ability to customise your own unique URL (website address) for every event.
- Capture key information for your events and apply certain business rules for attendees.
- Add multiple products / event entry types to your event - display certain products to individuals based on a certain criteria ie Age - Gender etc.
- A unique digital ticket is issued for every event participant using QR Code functionality
- Event and Ticket information can be accessed via our GameDay Mobile App at no additional cost
- Event organisers can scan and "check-in" those attending the Event.
- Attendance tracking - see the time/date of those who attended your event making it COVID compliant
- Full Reporting / Dashboards and Insights provide key information about your Event Attendees.
- Multiple payment options - currently users can pay by Credit Card or PayPal however coming in early 2021 users will also have the option of paying by Apple Pay, Google Pay and one of the leading and emerging Buy Now, Pay Smarter providers OpenPay
- Plus many more features to be released throughout 2021
GameDay Events is free for free events there are no hidden costs or charges and you can get started today for nothing. There is a small online platform fee (transaction fees applies) for paid events. Our fees are one of the most competitive in the market compared to other Event Management / Ticketing Platforms and in early 2021 we will be the first organisation in the Sports Management & Event Management Technology industry to offer a Buy Now, Pay Smarter offering through our partners at OpenPay.
The ability to access all event and ticket information in the palm of your hand through our GameDay Mobile App is another great feature. No longer do Event organisers need outsource other providers to manage attendance at events through third party software you can manage all this through GameDay.
We are proud to be working with a number of organisations right across the globe in providing GameDay Events and Ticketing including; International Bowling Federation, Surfing New Zealand, Australian Polo Federation (and States/Clubs), Charity Bounce, Central Coast Basketball, Auckland Canoe Club, Red Beach Surf Life Saving club to name a few.