FSP Release Notes: September 2020
Our September releases are related to the following:
- Module Completion report - a new report that allows organisations within programs to report on members who have completed what modules in what programs.
- Sport specific new reports.
- Product items - organisations now have the ability to make product items attached to a product active/inactive: (insert support doc)
- Quick results entry created for Netball organisations.
- Live scoring created for netball organisations- was only available for AFL and soccer in the past.
- Reporting changes - allowing a multi select on certain fields within reports.
- Organisation specific team sheet changes.
- Awards- creating awards is now more streamlined where associations can select a whole season or a specific competition within a season to apply to an award.
- Terminology changes for specific sports in relation to statistics templates.
- Payment application changes for specific sports.
- Conditional fields were removing data entered when displaying/hiding these fields - data now remains if inputted regardless of when these conditional fields are hidden/displayed.
- HMTL code now displaying correctly on payment received emails.
- When clicking the ''squad/roster'' button on a team home page on our websites this is no longer returning an error and now displays players assigned to the team correctly.