FSP Release Notes: May 2020
Our May releases are related to the following:
- New report allowing organisations to see if members have purchased a product more than once within the same season so they can issue a refund
- Courtside: New report that allows organisations to report on the configuration codes for Courtside
- Courtside: New report created to allow organisations using Courtside to report on those players that have been manually added via the app.
- Courtside: National sporting bodies are now able to report on how many of their organisations in their hierarchy use Courtside.
- Courtside: associations now have the ability to turn on/off manually adding players to Courtside.
- Returning to sport: new report created to allow organisations to report on member information, teams and venues etc if an instance of COVID-19 is reported so organisations can quickly contact affected persons.
- Organisations can now cap the margin of victory for teams within the ladder template, so that if a game is a blowout it does not affect the ladder too much.
- Team players/contacts report now has the ability to be exported via email
- Courtside: Associations now able to bulk allow their competitions to only use overtime in finals
- Custom data no longer disappearing when members duplicate resolve either the new or existing record.