Passport Release Notes: July 2020
Our July 2020 releases are related to the following:
- eCal integration now added to team pages on websites.
- TidyHQ integration was enabled for all organisations.
- Organisations now have the ability within the ladder to wipe the for, against, percentage and goal difference values to 0 for matches, so that grading games do not affect the ladder for teams in regular season games.
- Updates to the permissions around club and team admins: associations now need to configure within their competitions the ability for club/teams admins to enter match results.
- Updates to how images are uploaded via a mobile within a registration form - more efficient.
- Stadium Scoring no longer supported within the system.
- Fixture importer now allows you to upload a fixture for bye competitions.
- Programs are now easily able to be turned on/off for organisations, previously they had to be enabled at a national level.
- Courtside: organisations have the ability to bulk disable/enable the ability to add players manually via Courtside.
- Image orientation has now been fixed up when uploading an image to a registration form via mobile.
- Images uploaded via mobile now display correctly on a members profile - previously they were either missing or the wrong way round.
- eCal sync issues resolved - different timezones were not syncing fixtures correctly.
- Ads that were overtaking standard websites have now been adjusted.
- Issues with the ladder cap for margin of victory now correctly adjusts the for and against values for the losing team
- Other general issues