Passport Release Notes: 2019
Our December releases are related to the following:
- Fixture importer updated to cater for pools competitions
- Red/Yellow card one click report can now be exported via email
Our November releases are related to the following:
- eCal can now be configured for organisations
- Miniroos confirmation email updated
- Non-member forms no longer able to validate/use Active Kids Vouchers
Our October releases are related to the following:
- New configurations allowing national and state admins to enforce compulsory payments for their clubs and leagues beneath them in their hierarchy.
- Reporting - A new competitions report allowing comp admins to report on games where the margin of victory is greater than a defined amount to assist in ensuring teams are graded correctly at the start of the season.
- Updates to all forms to prevent users from going back or refreshing their registration session to prevent Active Kids voucher issues and duplicate registrations.
- Updates to the layout of the registration has made the form easier to navigate when registering existing members/teams.
- Validation check for Legal First Name and Family Name within registration forms so that information can’t have a space before or after the name.
- Minor customer issues resolved
Our July releases are related to the following:
Our June releases are related to the following: